Loca Update

Oh my gosh, I can't believe it. Poor Loca and poor you! Keeping you both in my prayers. I hope they find out what is causing her so much pain. Try and get a good nights sleep, I know that sounds ridiculous but you need rest as much as she does.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FullMetalFrank

Oh Robin, you guys are in my prayers. Loca, sweetie, please get better. And Robin, Judy has good advice, try to get some sleep!

Sending all our prayers and good thoughts to Loca. And you. :f_white

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Oh my gosh, I can't believe it. Poor Loca and poor you! Keeping you both in my prayers. I hope they find out what is causing her so much pain. Try and get a good nights sleep, I know that sounds ridiculous but you need rest as much as she does.

no sleep. that makes...four weeks without sleep? at this point i can't be held responsible for anything that comes out of my mouth or is typed by my fingers :eek

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

no sleep. that makes...four weeks without sleep? at this point i can't be held responsible for anything that comes out of my mouth or is typed by my fingers :eek

Robin- I can attest to not getting more than 2 hours of sleep a night all broken up into 10 or 20 minute segments and after the 3rd night, how insane I began to feel.

My thoughts and prayers are with you both. Hoping for a positive update soon.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest vahoundlover

Came into work and the internet was down <_< I logged on as soon as it came back up to check on you and Loca. I can't believe this crazy ride you and her are on :(

Keeping the prayers coming for your precious crazy girlie. :grouphug

just spoke to her vet at U of Guelph. Loca spent the night in ICU and is much better now that they've got her pain under control. She are sending blood for a tick panel out and are giving her an injection of doxy.

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Robin- I can attest to not getting more than 2 hours of sleep a night all broken up into 10 or 20 minute segments and after the 3rd night, how insane I began to feel.

throw in living alone and not having anybody to bounce off. absolutely off the wall! :violin

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg

Guest multiplicity

:grouphug:grouphug :grouphug

If I were at home I would have you over for supper tonight...so you could be close to Loca and you could get a free meal! :)

Hope you and Loca hear nothing but good news today...

oh gosh!!!! sending many prayers she continues to improve!!! :hope :hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

If I were at home I would have you over for supper tonight...so you could be close to Loca and you could get a free meal! :)

think it's finally time to change vets? :lol

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg

Guest multiplicity
:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

think it's finally time to change vets? :lol

Ohhhhhh yeah!!! I had that revelation last December when the female DVM made a mess of my poor Freeway. She was once super awesome and now she super sucks! (IMHO)