Mango

mangos_mom

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

I'm so sorry

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest houndstooth4

Oh, I never wanted to see this post! I was really hoping she'd make it so much longer. It's so hard to let them go! I am really, really sorry!

:f_pink

I'm very sorry :(

:grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest GreytMuse

Oh Kate, I am so very sorry. f_yellow Mango was such a special girl and you were both blessed to have found one another. Run free, sweet Mango, until we all meet again...

:f_red I too didn't want to see this post. I am so sorry. Your beautiful girl fought with dignity and with grace and knew how very much she was loved.

God speed little girl, and run with all the Angels pain free. Please continue to watch over those who love you and will miss you

:gh_run

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest greytloves

Sigh, Kate :bighug You know all of your Tyler friends are here for you.

We will miss her at our events out here.

OS is such a sucky thing. Just know that you are not alone and Mango is not alone.

Give that Takoda a big hug.

:cry1 I am so very sorry for the loss of your perfect little Mango :grouphug:f_white

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

Guest greytfulhounds

Kate, my heart is broken along with yours. :brokenheart You two were meant to be together.......you each were the angel the other one needed. Your beautiful girl put up a brave fight and she never let that disease break her spirit. That disease may have taken her physical body but it can never rob you of the love & memories that are in your heart.......Mango will always be with you as long as you keep turning to your heart.

We are here for you & we are crying with you. Thank you for sharing her with us. :bighug

Run free & whole sweet Mango. Find my Joanie......you know she always could find the best biskies and I am sure she is waiting to share them with you. You will always be in our hearts & we will all be together one day.

:f_pink:gh_run:f_pink

Kate & her Mango

katemango.jpg

Mango on the beach at the first Dewey we spent together

mangobeach.jpg

I'm so sorry. She was a beauty and so very much loved. Godspeed Mango.

:f_pink:f_white:f_pink

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

I'm so sorry for your loss. Mango was such a beautiful girl. Godspeed Mango! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

I am so sorry for the loss of your gorgeous Mango.

:f_pink:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

I'm very sorry for the loss of your best girl. :cry1 She'll be watching over you from the Bridge. :beatheart

Godspeed, precious Mango... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I am so sorry. She was a very special girl Run pain free, Mango, and watch over your Mom who loved you best.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead