Bevd

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vahoundlover

What a special talented kitty. I am so sorry for your loss :grouphug

Godspeed Jorj, I'm sure you'll have lots of houndies to keep you busy at the Bridge :f_red

Sounds like my kind of cat. :lol

Hope you're setting the ground rules early, wherever you may be, Senor Jorj. :)

gallery_15455_2907_595.jpg

Christie and Bootsy (Turt McGurt and Gil too)
Loving and missing Argos & Likky, forever and ever.
~Old age means realizing you will never own all the dogs you wanted to. ~

What an irascible old cat! :lol I love the pictures of him keeping order with the dogs!

Jorj left some mighty big holes in his tiny paw tracks. He won't be forgotten, I bet!

:bighug :bighug :bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Ahhhh- I feel I know all your furkids from your postings and pictures. She sure will be missed.

RIP sweet kitty.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

He was sitting in the middle of the road waiting for you to drive by! He picked you to help with pupper training. Godspeed Jorj. You did a spendid job! :beatheart

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Oh, Jorj, you certainly knew exactly the right car to sit in front of! What a great cat!

Bev and Marc, I'm so sorry you lost your precious little old man.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

*salute* Godspeed Jorj...you were a cool dude.

Bev, is he the one that was often found curled up with Mr. Del?

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Aw, Bev & Marc - I'm so sorry Jorj had to leave you... he was one of the few of your cats that we actually met...

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest Tenderhearts

Aw Bev, what a special (and obviously determined, from his stint in the middle of the road) fellow he was! :grouphug :grouphug