Canyon Is Home!

Guest Annie

Guest Annie

Canyon is home and SEEMS to be doing really well. He is in pain but, it's not as bad as before the surgery!!!

He looks bright, alert and happy to be home. I'm going to go and spend time with him now so for those who want to see it, the incision is shown further down the page....... It is much longer than I was expecting. :(

I will explain what was done during the surgery tomorrow. :colgate

Canyon_after_surgery_750.jpg

Canyon_after_surgery_2_600.jpg

Canyon_after_surgery_6_600.jpg

Edited by Annie

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so glad he is home :yay you know, the site looks pretty darn good...not a lot of bruising. so glad he seems to feel so much better!!

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

I'm just so glad to know he's home with you. He'll need to be careful obviously, and hopefully you have pain meds on board.

He has the nicest face that boy.

Both of you have a good peaceful night

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

He looks pretty good for just having major surgery! And he's probably a LOT happier at home! And so's his Mom!

greysmom :D

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Guest Winterwish

Sending get well wishes and thoughts of healing to Canyon! :wub::dogcookie He has such a sweet babyface and I'm so glad he's back home with you too.

Guest poopsie1

I am so happy to hear that he's home and hope his recovery is swift and uneventful. The incision site looks really good. He's such a pretty boy!!

he looks really good. i'm sure his homecoming is great for both of you :)

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Bless his heart he looks so Happy to be home.... :wub::grouphug :grouphug We will pray that he has a very successful recovery.

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter