Canyon Is Home!

Guest Annie

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who loves ya Canyon??? :beatheart

(Don't forget you've got to let me know who you want in the Derby! I'm going to get you a ticket and if you don't tell me who you want I'll pick one for you! Maybe there will be one that ryhmes with Canyon or something. Ha!)

Edited by racindog

I too can now attest to the wonders of laser therapy - turns out that MY vet does it! Sutra injured his knee yesterday...the vet that the kennel uses doesn't have the equipment for that, but my vet does, so the vet we saw yesterday recommended we see my vet...I had already scheduled Sutra for a chiropractic adjustment there anyway, so while we were there he also had his first laser treatment - the difference was amazing! He TROTTED out of the vet's office....he's just strained/sprained his knee we think (xrays didn't show anything wrong, and he's bearing weight so we're pretty sure nothing is torn)...

My vet charges $30 per treatment - Annie, what's it run where you are?

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Oh, I'm sorry, but I just can't let this one get away!

GREYHOUND LOVERS UNITE FOR THE BIGGEST FUNDRAISER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!

ANNOUNCING BUTT NITTING BY CANYON! COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU! GUARANTEED TO CURE ALL MANNER OF ACHES, PAINS AND GENERAL MALAISE, NEURITIS, NEURALGIA AND ATHLETES FOOT!

ALL PROCEEDS WILL GO TO NEEDY HOUNDS EVERYWHERE!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead