Canyon Is Home!

Guest Annie

World Tour! World Tour! World Tour! World Tour! World Tour!

Inquiring minds want to know WHEN IS THE WORLD TOUR???

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KyGrey

Canyon looks so good! I can't believe he had surgery less than 2 weeks ago and looks like this. ::) May he continue to improve each and every day.

I'm voting on the world tour!!

Happy Anniversary!

Shall I start calling Ticket Master?

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest eaglflyt

I'm new and I just found this thread. Canyon is so handsome and I'm so thrilled his surgery and recovery has gone so well.

Happy Anniversary, too! : )

Guest Annie
Just checking in to see if the world tour dates have been set yet?????

You guys are too funny!!! :lol

Canyon is planning something for you... it may take a little while though... ;):D

Will this do for now?

Canyon_post_surgery_day_10_2_775.jpg

Post Surgery Day 10: Canyon is off all meds! He is much less tired now... which has had it's disadvantages!

Last night when I went up to bed and left him alone with Breezy (which has been their routine up until the surgery). He started HOWLING! I raced down the stairs in a panic thinking something dreadful had happened!!!!!!!!!!!! There he was wagging his tail!!!!! :gh_bow

HE IS FED UP WITH HIS RECOVERY SPACE AND WANTS BACK UP ON THE COUCH!!! :couchjump:lol

Just checking in to see if the world tour dates have been set yet?????

You guys are too funny!!! :lol

Canyon is planning something for you... it may take a little while though... ;):D

Will this do for now?

Canyon_post_surgery_day_10_2_775.jpg

I think I'm in love :wub:

Guest Annie

Post Surgery Day 11! Canyon's stitches are out! :colgate

Canyon_post_surgery_day_11_2_775.jpg

Geoff, Breezy and River are out for a long walk this morning, so after I fed my sweet patient, I decided to try and remove his stitches. :!!

He is a huge drama queen, so I didn't know how it would go... :rolleyes: but it was worth a try if I could avoid a vet visit which upsets him to no end. :crazy

Well, didn't he just lie there and S.... T.... R.... E.... T.... C.... H.... out his neck for me!!! :lol

Such a good brave boy!!! :inlove:wub::kiss2

And look at that smile!!!!

Canyon, your fan club seems to be growing. I wonder why that is? Probably because you the handsomest boy in the world. Yup....gotta be it. And oh yes, the bravest boy in the world

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Hello Ticketmaster? This is Canyon's Florida Fan Fanatics calling. We would like to reserve 40 billion, trillion, gazillion tickets for the Canyon Does The World tour.

What? What do you mean you've never heard of Canyon? ! Do you live in the underbelly of the slug's slime under a rock?

You DO? Oh, ok then.

Now about those tickets.......................................................

Oh, he is just the most scrumptious hunk of a boy! We love you, Canyon!

Girls! That's enough! How many times have I told you that you can KNOT use the computer unless I am home to supervise! (Oh, he DOES look scrumptious!)

Hello Ticketmaster? This is Canyon's Florida Fan Fanatics calling. We would like to reserve 40 billion, trillion, gazillion tickets for the Canyon Does The World tour.

What? What do you mean you've never heard of Canyon? ! Do you live in the underbelly of the slug's slime under a rock?

You DO? Oh, ok then.

Now about those tickets.......................................................

Oh, he is just the most scrumptious hunk of a boy! We love you, Canyon!

Girls! That's enough! How many times have I told you that you can KNOT use the computer unless I am home to supervise! (Oh, he DOES look scrumptious!)

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Hey girls, be sure to get the credit card #, we can purchase tickets direct

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Oh Canyon it makes me feel sooooo good to see you doing so good! You are so brave and so handsome and so very special! You KY fan club is also awaiting your tour info. Love, kisses and scritches!

racindog, Bobber, Aggie, Cash, Minny & Toby

Guest Annie

Hi Claudia and Racindog! :colgate

I was at my regular vet's today getting a geriatric panel done on River and Breezy. Next week they will both have dentals and River will have his growths removed. :hope:hope:hope My vet is letting me stay with both dogs during their procedures. I love her!!!

Canyon vomited last night and seems low today. My poor bunny, he's been through so much. :( I didn't feed him this morning as he still looked under the weather, but he happily took a couple of cookies a little while ago. ;)

So you got a little "cookie monster" in ya huh? I should have known! I bet I can guess your favorite kind....sugar cookies?

We love ya :inlove Canyon, you little cookie monster you. (And don't even try to trick your Mom into cookie "meals" for sustanance. Us greyt Moms are too smart for that. We know how you cookie monster houndies are. You still have to eat your REAL food.) :beatheart

............and how are the three patients this am? Assuming that the blood panels were A-OK, that means that River and Breeze will be showing off those pearly whites next week!

As for Canyon, now honey-baby-sweeitie-chickie-pie, you have to eat for Mom. You probably aren't aware that she has been working feverishly with your agent, stylist, publicist, travel agent, nutritionist, physical therapist, wardrobe mistress, groomer and pooper-scooper in order to make sure that you are super comfortable for your world tour. So, please have a heart and try not to do too much each day, but above all else, you just have to eat just to keep up your strength!

Oh, C-A-N-Y-O-N! We wub, wub, wub you! (pant, pant, slobber, lick, nudge, slobber, lick, lick, lick) Yur bestest girlie-girls: Suze, Fuzz & Anna!