Buddy, The Best Boy In The World

rascalsmom

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry for your loss. I have been reading closely about Buddy and was hoping for a positive outcome for him. I am in Johnstown, so probably not too far from you. I have taken my Sam to PVSEC two times recently and I was thinking that is where you might have been taking Buddy. I was thinking Sam would have loved to meet another greyhound while he was there. Again I am sorry. You wrote a beautiful memorial for a beautiful boy.

I'm so very sorry. :cry1 :cry1 sadhugsmiley.gif

That picture of him lounging made my heart ache. What a sweet, sweet boy. :brokenheart

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

He did love his chaise lounge. In reality, I bought it just for him, although he would let you sit there with him.

I still can't believe I will never get to kiss that sweet face again, or carress those beautiful red and white patches....he was such a wonderful boy....

Phoebe (Belle's Sweetpea) adopted 9/2/13.

Jack (BTR Captain Jack) 9/28/05--11/2/12
Always missing Buddy, Ruby, and Rascal.

My heart breaks for you. I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

So very sorry for your loss... :f_red

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16