Reuban Tyme

Guest fasterthanu

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally heartbreaking. I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest GreytMuse

http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=BARINO+THYME -- this is your Nero's sister, available since just a few days ago at GALT, our local GH adoption group. I noticed her unusual name last night, and then saw your boy's Remembrance today.

http://www.greyhoundadoptiontx.org/available/tyme.shtml

I hope you don't mind me posting this, I would have preferred a private message, but it seemed a HUGE coincidence.

Edited by GreytMuse

So young and so tragic. I am very sorry for your loss.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Sometimes things just don't make sense. You've had more than your share....I am so sorry about Nero.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

I'm so sorry!!! :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I can only imagine how devastated you must be right now - to lose Nero so young and so soon after losing your girl.

My thoughts are with you - I am so sorry for your loss.

Run free forever, Nero.

f_yellow

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

My deepest condolences to you. :grouphug Godspeed, sweet Nero... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Oh, no! I can't imagine how devastating it is to lose your precious boy so suddenly. I'm so sorry.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Oh, no ... poor Nero!

I have tears in my eyes reading this. We too lost our 'young' dog just after Christmas and had to say goodbye to our old guy at the weekend. We went through the emergency, panic-stations, desperate vet visits too, and lost him anyway. I truly feel for you - it's a terrible, terrible thing to have to live through.

Those hours at the vet with Jack gasping for breath and going blue still haunt me, as I know those hours with Nero seizing are haunting you. But in a few days, you will start to see how you did everything you possibly could, and maybe you'll be able to accept that it was just his time to leave.

I know how hard it is to lose two in quick succession like this. It is just THE most painful thing. I'm so sorry. Many hugs to you. :bighug :bighug :bighug

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop

This is heartbreaking for you. I wish so much I had the proper words to say to give you comfort. Nero was much too young - I am truly sorry he had to leave you.

f_yellow f_yellow f_yellow

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest fasterthanu
http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=BARINO+THYME -- this is your Nero's sister, available since just a few days ago at GALT, our local GH adoption group. I noticed her unusual name last night, and then saw your boy's Remembrance today.

http://www.greyhoundadoptiontx.org/available/tyme.shtml

I hope you don't mind me posting this, I would have preferred a private message, but it seemed a HUGE coincidence.

I do not mind however we have adopted a nice senior from GRA; we pick her up in two weeks. I cannot be without my beloved greyhound.

Barino looks just like Nero! :(

Thank you very much for the kind thoughts.

Guest PhillyPups

I am so very very sorry for your loss. It hurts so bad losing two close together. :bighug

Run with the angels Ruben Tyme ~ you are with some of the very best there are ~