Jack Is In Hospital

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all so much for thinking of us and sending your good wishes and prayers and love. I keep crying every time I come into this thread, well, every time I think of him or look at his empty bed, actually. :(

No more news right now. No news is good news, right? I'm going to ring them in the morning to see what sort of night he had and if he's any better. I know they'll ring me if he's worse, so as long as that phone doesn't ring ... :goodluck

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop

Sending positive thoughts and prayers for Jack.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest greytexplorer

Oh Judy, I am so sorry! :cry1

Please do keep us posted, and know that you and Jack are being held close in our thoughts and prayers.

hugs,

~Pat

Continued prayers :hope

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

The phone will not ring. He will be better. :hope:hope:hope:hope:candle:candle:candle:candle

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead