Jack Is In Hospital

I am so so very sorry for your loss.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Judy!! I am so sorry. Please know that you are in my prayers, you and Andy both. You tried your best and Jack knew that.

Contact me later if you feel like talking/typing.

I am getting ready to leave for a little while but will check on you as soon as I get back. I am so, so sorry.

For God's sakes, I so was hoping this would turn around.

This has been the weekend from hell. I am so very sorry.My heart truly goes out to you and DH.

Please try to take comfort in knowing that Jack really did know how very much you loved him.

God speed precious boy, God speed. You're in the company of the Angels

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest BooBooMama

I feel like such a fool. I only now read about your loss. Please forgive me for replying before I knew the whole story.

I have also lost two greyhounds and each loss was shattering. Please allow yourself the time to grieve. Talk about it with those who love you and try to remember all of the fun and silly things he did- find solace in those memories. We are all here for you and we understand.