Ante Up Annie 4/16/01 - 1/3/09

Guest wmlcml6

Oh no :cry1 :cry1 I'm so terribly sorry, Cathie. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

:f_white

Run free, sweet Annie... :gh_run2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphug

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

I just can not beleive this. I am so sorry.

:(

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I am just seeing this and learning about beautiful Annie for the first time. Cathie and Bill, I am so very sorry for the loss of your girl. Jenn, your photos are lovely.

Sending hugs and prayers at this sad time. Run pain free at the Bridge, sweet girl. :gh_run

:grouphug:f_pink

Edited by fsugrad

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest wmlcml6
Cathy, I'm speechless and so very sorry

Roses-Yellow-Golda.jpg

Marc - I almost told you the other day when you commented on one of her pictures.

I just don't have the words. I feel absolutely sick, Cathie. I am so, so sorry... :sad1 :sad1 :sad1

Run free, darling Annie.

I brought her new froggie jammies with us this morning. She snuggled with them all the way there, Cara-Lea. She may haven ever gotten to wear them, but she loved them nevertheless.

Thank you so much, everybody, for all your sympathy. It's awesome to know how many people cared about her.

Cathie I'm so very sorry. Your Annie was so beautiful and I know how badly your heart is hurting. There are so any pups for her to run with and sun with including my boy that I have no doubt she is just fine now, looking out for you and Bill and all who loved her. :f_pink

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

"I don't think the finality of this and how much our lives will be affected has hit me fully yet, but we are doing the best we can right now"

Oh, how I can identify with that! :cry1

Cathie and Bill, I am just so sorry that you had to go through this too. You know you have all my sympathy and heartfelt condolences. :bighug

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop

Guest argolola

I'm crying with you as I read your post and look at the pictures of your beautiful angel.

Prayers for everyone who knew and loved her. I'm so sorry.