Update On Dabones

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Nancy, I'm just seeing this. I have no words. :weep :weep :weep

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

<expletive deleted>

I'm so sorry, Nancy. Hold him tight.

<expletive deleted>

I'm so sorry, Nancy. Hold him tight.

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Nancy, no.... what happened? When did you begin to suspect this?

Words can't possibly express.... all of us fell in love with Bones when he showed such amazing courage fighting back from his injuries and all the complications that followed. He's an icon, a treasure.

And so is his mum.

I'm so sad, but so honored to have "met" him.

Jordan

:bighug

gallery_13500_3426_13848.jpg

Nancy, I'm so sorry especially after all you've been through with DaBones this just doesn't seem fair. Everyone comes to earth to learn how to love, dogs already know how, so they don't have to stay as long. Bless his heart. Hugs to you and DaBones.

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

Guest PiagetsMom
I promised him I will not keep him here one second longer than he is comfortable being here. If he leaves a day early, so be it, but it will not be a day late. I fully intend to keep that promise.

I know how hard this is and I deeply respect you for your love for Dabones.......I'm so sorry :grouphug

Guest FullMetalFrank

Oh, no... Not your precious boy. This is so heartbreaking and so unfair. Sending prayers for more quality pain-free time with him, I am so sorry.