Soul Is In Intensive Care

Guest SoulsMom

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My thoughts are with you and your sweet boy today...

Edited by ZoomDoggy

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

:grouphug for you and the Soul Man. We are think of you both today.

Amy and Maddie

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

I know it's probably too early for any news, but wanted to check in. Oh I sure do understand that anger Amber!! Let's hear good news for Soul this am. Hope your night wasn't too bad

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Amber,

There is a saying that no news is good news --- I hope that is the case this morning and that is why you haven't heard anything from Tufts yet.

Sending more prayers, healing thoughts and white light to both you and sweet Soul Man.

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Carla

Sending prayers from PA for Soul. I hope he makes a full recovery and is home where he belongs very soon.

Edited by maryz

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

I'm still pi$$ed, and I need to redirect that anger, but I don't know where it should go . . . . .

Deep breathing always helps me - well usually. :rolleyes: I hope Soul is resting comfortably waiting for his staff to greet him & make him better. :)

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest ChancesMom
any word on your special boy yet? here is a little something to make you smile in the meantime...

I hope that this will make Amber smile because it sure made me smile. Thanks

Edited by ChancesMom