Guest SoulsMom

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greyt2love

Checking in before bed to see how Soul Man is doing. I have nothing more to add to what everyone else has said, both for Soul and for yourself, but just know you both are in my thoughts and prayers for a good diagnosis and speedy full recovery ! :goodluck:bighug

Prayers for Soul.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Adding our chants and prayers as well. Had just seen the first post about having to rush Soul in this morning but that you were home and by the time I just got home to check he's now in ICU. I am so sorry that you are both going through this, it is so scary when there is blood involved and then not having answers and not being able to hold your boy - sending you huge hugs and lots of healing thoughts for Soul.

Da Soulman is one of our favorite GT-ers! Lots of white light and healing thoughts to you and your family.

chris, Da Dude, Copper, Cash

(greysmom :D)

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Sending prayers for Soul :hope:grouphug

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Adding my thoughts and prayers for Soul. As others have already written, he couldn't be in a better place for care and getting a diagnosis/treatment for his illness. May today be the next step on his road to recovery so he'll be back home with you soon.

Amber, a big hug for you. This is a nightmare of worry & anguish waiting for more information on his progress. We'll all be here waiting with you.

:grouphug

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

More healing toughts for Soul. I hope the news today is okay and that he can come back home soon.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest poopsie1

Amber, I'm so sorry that Soul is so sick but they're taking good care of him and I'm hopeful they'll come up with some answers quickly. You know I'm only a couple of miles down the road so call me if I can help you with anything. Healing light and prayers coming your way. To Soul from Stanley and Dan :kiss2

Amber,

I'm so sorry that Soul is so sick. It's got to be so hard leaving him at Tufts, but as many have said, it's the best place for him right now. You and he are in my thoughts constantly. I hope today brings some a diagnosis and help.

Pat

Guest SoulsMom

Thank you everyone, it really means a lot to me to know that Soul has so many people rallying for him.

No news yet today. I know he's in the best of care but I still worry so much. That he didn't make it through the night, or that he pulled his bucking bronco act when they tried to take him out and got away from them (it's raining here, and Soul is made of cotton candy, dontcha know!). I'm "awfulizing", I know, but I can't help it. And I hate to admit it, but I'm pi$$ed at Tufts for misdiagnosing him when we were there on 9/27. I know it couldn't be helped, but I'm still pi$$ed, and I need to redirect that anger, but I don't know where it should go . . . . .

Robin, please thank your DH for me. He gave me the idea to strip off my shirt to give to Soul. Luckily I had a fleece jacket in the car that I could wear instead. The shirt I left with him says "All I Need Is Love". I sure hope that's true and all the love he's getting from GT will pull him through.

Thanks again everyone, I'll update when I know more.