• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest D_MansMommy

Prayers and good thoughts for you and Soul :grouphug

I know it's scary leaving your pup at the hospital, e-vet ect. I had to do that with Donovan and it was horrible. I did not sleep. But just think Soul is going to get the best care every hour :grouphug

Guest GiJenn51

100 to 110 wouldn't be tooooooo worrysome. What do they have scheduled for tomorrow? Are they suspecting anything? Its the best place with Mass Referral being the other.

I know you've been through it. check for chemicals around, maybe ones you forgto. Anything out of place, or unlikely.

I hope and pray he is OK!!!

:hope :hope

Guest GriffinsMom

I'm so sorry that Soul is ill. My prayers are with Soul, you, and your family for a quick recovery so your boy can come home where he belongs. :grouphug

Guest guinness_the_greyt

Loads and loads of love and prayers for da SoulMan!! :wub::hope

Sending lots of hugs your way Amber! I'm sure you're a nervous wreck! I would be if it was one of crew! :grouphug Keep us updated... as I'm sure a lot of us will be checking in to see what's going on.

When it gets darker here in AZ the gang and I will go Roo our messages to the moon... :heart

:hope da SoulMan :hope

Continued prayers for Soul.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

He absolutely LOVES being at the vet. In his mind more new and wonderful people to meet . Could just be the excitement of getting to go to the vet twice in one day. Oh, boy, oh boy, oh boy! That's probably what he was thinking . . . .

This made me smile!!

Popped in just to see how he's doing. You're in my prayers tonight.

Sara formerly on Greytalk as Mommyof3
Gone, but still part of our family and always in our hearts:
Bruiser Isa Comander To 6/23/91-11/20/03 Sandy NSK Special Up 10/19/89-6/13/04 Beau Bdk's Boo Boo 1/1/93-12/15/06 Cooney Lars Dbltakedean 11/1/93-1/23/07
Buddy 2/9/1997-11/16/09 Joe Elkhart Joe 11/7/99-12/2/10 Alex Streakin Diablo 4/17/02-4/1/11 Brother Hylife Brother 9/26/97-2/28/12

Comanche Gil's Comanche 6/7/2005-11/7/2015 Molly 4/8/2011-4/13/2018

Oh Amber, I'll be keeping your sweet boys in my thoughts. :grouphug

Oh Amber, I'll be keeping your sweet boys in my thoughts. :grouphug

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

I'm so sorry that Soul had to stay at Tufts. Going through leaving Bonnie at the ER clinic for 2 nights last week, I feel for you. :( I lost 2 pounds in a few days just trying to hang in there. Take care of yourself for Soul's sake! ;)

Saw your update about low protein levels. Bonnie had this too after the incident last week. The vet told us it was probably due to blood loss and all of the trauma. There was talk about a plasma transfusion, but thank goodness, that wasn't necessary. Once the Tufts vets figure out and treat what's going on, I hope those protein levels rise.

Wishing you nothing but the best and a full recovery for Soul. :goodluck

Guest SoulsMom
I'm so sorry that Soul had to stay at Tufts. Going through leaving Bonnie at the ER clinic for 2 nights last week, I feel for you. :( I lost 2 pounds in a few days just trying to hang in there. Take care of yourself for Soul's sake! ;)

Everyone keeps telling me this, and I have to admit you all are right on. I have zero appetite and I'm in a "fog" . . . .

Edited by SoulsMom

:(

Sending prayers for your sweet handsome boy and hugs for yourself.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest ChancesMom

Soul Man is where he should be tonight even though it is so hard for you. Try to get some rest tonight. Sending prayers and healing thoughts your way.

Hoping you can get some rest tonight, Amber. I know how fitfully I slept when Merlin was at the e-vet overnight this past summer. It's weird enough coming back to one's house without him, never mind the worry, I'm sure.

Sending many hugs and thinking of Soul tonight. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

:candle

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Amber, I don't have any advice to offer... just my sincere hope that Soul is back to 100% very soon. But don't neglect yourself.

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)