F T H Pansy Jane 8/22/07 - 9/9/08

bjnno1

Guest PhillyPups

BJ, Cathie, Jenn,

I am so very sorry for the loss of sweet Pansy Jane.

I am sure she was greeted at the Bridge by The Queen and her sister, Miss Foxy, and all the other Mama Dawgs at the bridge and they will make sure she will be as well cared for there as she was here.

I wish there were words to ease the pain, but I know there are not any. :bighug to all

Run with the angesl sweet Pansy Jane, you are with some of the very best there are.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest owenkennels

I am so sorry Bj, Cathie and Bill and everyone else involved with that precious girl. As a mom who preadopts her babies I can understand how Cathie feels. You never want to tell someone that their preadopt baby is not gonna come home to them. I agree though that we should never stop preadopting though because our babies deserve wonderful homes from people that know them from baby to grown-up. Run free sweet Pansy Jane! You will be missed!

:bighug

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Oh NO!!!! :sad1:cry1 :cry1

I am SO sorry to hear this!!! :( :( :( :( :( :(

sending many hugs for the loss of this sweet little girl :(:sad1:cry1:sad1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Oh my God. This is so heartbreaking. I'm crying because she was so young and had such a wonderful home to go to. And I'm crying for your enormous loss. I'm so sorry you've lost this precious little girl.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Oh G-D, I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

I am so sorry as I know this one touches many hearts. So young....they must have needed a puppy for the bridge. God Bless, my heart hurts along with yours.

BJ, I'm so sorry to hear about Pansy Jane...OMG, those pics are adorable and will always put a smile on your face.

Cathie, Bill, Jenn and Chris don't ever think the FTH program is wrong. I'm new to your program, but I have 2 of your awesome dogs in my house and they constantly make me smile.

Hugs, to you BJ.

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

Guest MomoftheFuzzy

There are no words. I am ... I am so so sorry. I didn't even realize and this is all just too much for you all. Again, my deepest condolences.

:grouphug

I am just now seeing this for the first time, and am so very sorry for your loss of Pansy Jane. When I saw her name in Remembrance, I thought that it could not be, because she was just a baby.

Sending my condolences out to you, and wishing Pansy Jane a safe journey to the Bridge. As others have said, she knew that she was well loved.

:grouphug:f_pink:f_pink

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest RocketDog

oh, no! I was just looking at little miss Pansy's greyhound-data page the other day, and wondering how she was doing. What a tragedy, to lose such a sweetie at such a young age...

I remember when you fell in love with Pansy Jane and how much fun it sounded like for you to actually co-own her!

Please accept my heartfelt condolences at the loss of that beautiful soul who meant so much to you. Her untimely passing is a shock. I am so very sorry.

--Lucy

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.