• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

{{{{{{{{{{BJ}}}}}}}}}}

{{{{{{{{{{Bill & Cathie & all Pansy Jane's people}}}}}}}}}}

I'm so sorry.

Go pester the angels, pretty girl.

Jey stole my words, but I can still share my hugs.... Cathie/Bill/BJ, I'm so very sorry. I hope you find solace in the knowledge that no matter how short her life was, little Pansy Jane KNEW that she was loved, for all of her life (and for all of yours, as well).

:grouphugf_yellow

**off to find tissues, now**

Edited by Pippin

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Guest LadyChester

My heart goes out to BJ, Cathie, Bill, Jenn, Chris, and everyone who loved and cared for this lovely girl :grouphug Godspeed, Pansy Jane :f_red:f_pink:f_red

Edited by LadyChester

OH BJ, how sad...she was so young :(

Run free sweet baby...

My thoughts to Cathie, Bill, and Jenn as well...:grouphug

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

OMG BJ :weep :weep :weep such shocking and devastating news. I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet Pansy Jane. Hugs and comfort to you and to all who took care of her :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Run free, sweet, dear PJ :gh_run2:f_pink

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

Guest BlackandBrindle

I'm so sorry that that precious little girl didn't make it to your home. :grouphug

Please know that everyone who loved Pansy Jane is in my thoughts and prayers :grouphug

bj, i'm so sorry to read about this. my thoughts are with you, cathie, bill, jenn, chris, and everyone else who cared and loved her...

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

How heartbreaking. :brokenheart I'm so very sorry for your loss. :cry1 She was loved and cherished in her short time here. Run like the wind at the Bridge, Pansy Jane... :gh_run2

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest charmsmom

Oh, I just found this!! I am so, so, so sorry!! I have BEEN where you are (hence the halo) and it SUCKS! There's just no getting around it...it's sad. Poor, sweet little girl. Run free, young one...

Edited by charmsmom

:cry1f_yellow I'm so sorry, BJ. My condolences to all who loved Pansy Jane. :grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

OMG No!

I'm so very very sorry. :cry1

For BJ and everyone at B&J :grouphug

Godspeed Pansy Jane.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest greyt2love

Oh, no, how heartbreaking ! Such a beautiful young girl. My sympathy to you, BJ, and to everyone else who loved and cared for Pansy Jane. Run free, sweetheart !!

Edited by greyt2love

BJ, I am so very sorry. Please take comfort in knowing that though her life was brief it was surely wonderful and filled to overflowing with love. Hugs.

And as someone else whose preadopted pup never made it home, let me also chime in and say that the FTH and all preadoption programs are a fantastic idea. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

What a heartbreaking story. I am so sorry.

Run with the wind, sweet girl. You'll have lots of greyt company to take care of you.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Guest ishapespace

I am so incredibly sorry... I'm sure she knows she was loved and will always have a place in your heart.... Sorry for Cathie and all other at B&J.... so very sad when you lose one so young!

Too young, way too young. I am sorry for your loss, she looked like a real sweetheart.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.