Sam

tamborine

I am so sorry. I know how much it hurts. :grouphug Godspeed beautiful Angel Sam. :rolleyes::f_white

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know what it feels like to lose your heart kitty. My boy, Beady, looked a lot like your Sam.

He has been gone since 2/24/06, but there's not a day goes by that I don't think about him. He wasn't even seven years

old. I hope your memories of him can bring you some comfort. Sam must have been a very special boy and I can

tell how very much you loved him.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

I'm so very sorry that you had to say good-bye to Sam. I know you must be feeling devastated. One of our kitties, Oliver, is my velcro cat, too. He is always on my lap, sleeps next to me all night, and still suckles like a kitten at my shoulder at the age of 9. My heart will be shattered as yours is now when it's time to part. I hope your memories will help to heal your heart and never forget the amazing home and endless love you shared with Sam.

:grouphugf_yellow:grouphug

Chris, with Bixby (aka Clive Bixby, fka Taplin's Bull) and the feline buggle brothers, Oliver and Salem.

Kelsey (Watch the Kick), forever in my heart.

Oh how sad!!

He lived a life of love and luxury with you and the dogs, but it's never long enough, is it? Hold him in your heart, and his memory will one day give you comfort instead of pain.

:bighug :bighug :bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Did the vet say it was a stroke? I had a cat, Zoe, who had similar symptoms.... she had a saddle thrombosis. Her feet turned blue. Long story.... but she too was euthanized. It is always difficult to lose a pet. I am sorry for you sudden loss. Sam was a beautiful cat.

Janet & Liddy

Katy, Texas

but been all over

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest greyscot

So sorry. I lost my cat suddenly and it's just horrible. Just try and find peace in the fact that he knew you loved him and always will.

I am so sorry. I am sure my angel kitties Sasha and Blue have welcomed him into their kingdom. He is not alone.

Run free sweet Sam.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest VelvetEars

We lost our cat Nikki about that fast, too. It's just so hard when you don't really have time to prepare or think about it - just make a decision. :( I'm so sorry for your loss, but I think you made the right decision for him.

Guest grey_dreams

Sam was a very special soul. How lucky you are to have shared life with him. I am deeply sorry for your loss. :grouphug

Guest how888

Oh Sam how beautiful that picture is... Chase butterflies with my "White Socks" baby kitty, til we all meet at the bridge one day. You two could pass for twins!!!