My Jack My Heart

:brokenheart:brokenheart Everytime I hear this, another piece of my heart breakes. And the love you talk about that you can't put into words? There's never a reason to put it into words. And Jack knows that!! You're in our prayers and we will light a special candle for Jack. :candle

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry. Every time I read a post like this, I know it could be me....and I can only imagine how hard it is.

I'll be thinking of you, and Jack.

Phoebe (Belle's Sweetpea) adopted 9/2/13.

Jack (BTR Captain Jack) 9/28/05--11/2/12
Always missing Buddy, Ruby, and Rascal.

I'm so very sorry to hear your news. :cry1 OS is SUCH a monster. :angry Whatever you decide for your precious boy will be right for him. Don't second guess yourself. Sending prayers and light for much more quality time with Jack. :hope:candle

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I can't quite believe I'm writing this yet somehow I knew deep down. My Jack, the love of my life, has osteo.

His left distal femur has a tumor that you don't need to be a radiologist to see. He was lame last weekend but that resolved very quickly with ice aspirin and rest. But when he woke up this morning just as bad, I just knew.

I thought it would be his hip and when that xray was clear I started to hope. It was not to be. I love this dog more than I can find the words to say. I look at him lying on his bed sleeping now comfortably with his pain meds and I am just not ready for this.

I haven't yet decided on our final course of treatment but am leaning to comfort care. I will take a day or two to decide.

Mysweetheart.jpg

Oh, God, he looks so much like my Freddie.

Cancer sux.

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Lots of white light and all good thoughts are coming down the Red River to Jack and to you. He'll be "in" on the candle from here on in.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Love, Strength and Prayers for you and sweet Jack. May the rest of your days together be peaceful and filled with love and comfort.

Jackie with Tangerine and Chimes

Always missing Gracie, Steely, Annie, Payne, Twilite, Janey Bug, Bindi, Sophie, and Dazzle

I'm sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest GiJenn51

Susan--- I am so very sorry. Words really fail me. I hate this horrible, unforgiving disease.

My prayers are with you and Jack.

In Jack's name. I have just purchased a Hope for Hounds collar for Wendy from 2Hounds Design. I would urge everyone on GreyTalk to do the same for Jack and for all the hounds.

CANCER SUCKS. :angryfire LET'S FIND A CURE.

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".