My Jack My Heart

Susan, I'm so sorry. :sad1

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greyt2love

Susan, that is such a beautiful picture of Jack. You can see he knows he is loved . Because you love him, you will know the right things to do. In the meantime, enjoy every bit of time you have with him, and know that we are all keeping you and Jack, and Jilly, in our hearts and our prayers.

Deb

Love and spoil him now. I am sorry. :grouphug :grouphug

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Oh Susan, I am so sorry. Whatever decision you make, will be the right one for Jack. If you need anything, let me know. I wish we were closer.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

I'm so sorry...it's not easy, is it? I'll be thinking of you in the coming days.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Guest greydogluvr

I am so sorry. I can say that I truly know how you feel. As I read your post the all too familiar aching in my heart began. I have lost two to this terrible disease. The more we love them the more it hurts. Love ever minute you have with him. Follow your heart and it will lead you to the right decision for you and Beautiful Jack. Hugs to you both.

I'm so sorry that another beautiful Grey is dealing with the monster. This is a terrible time----when you are unable to comprehend, much less accept, this devastating diagnosis. There are so many things to think about. I think it helps to come here and Circle of Grey to talk about your options, and also the pain you are feeling now. Too many of us know what you are going through, and you and Jack are in our prayers.

How very handsome he looks in his Hope For Hounds collar. I'm struggling for words here, trying let you know that we share your sadness, and can feel the depth of your love for your precious boy.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

You are in good company here, but you know that right? I'm so sorry.....I know that feeling after diagnosis all too well. I know EXACTLY where your coming from. My heart boy Deuce (in my siggy below) is a current osteo survivor. He is my world, just like Jack is to you. If you need to chat don't hesitate to PM me. Hugs and prayers going out to you and your boy. God Bless