Beecher

Guest TBSFlame

Keeping you in my prayers today. :weep

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry Linda. I know you are thankful for the time you had with him, give him a kiss for me. You and Woody are in my thoughts.

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

Linda I am so sorry :(

but know there are many angels awaiting his arrival.

Many thoughts and prayers for you today to help you through this very hard time

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Linda and Woody and gang, I am so sorry. Maddie and I will be thinking of you all. Give Beecher a big kiss and hug for me. Run Free sweet Beecher, there will be a big star shining tonight.

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

You both are in my prayers. Just don't forget he is not leaving you. He is just crossing over to the spirit world. We are not humans and dogs going through a temporary spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings going through a temporary dog and human experience. You won't have to see him in his "earth suit" to know he is still a part of your life and is very very happy and well.

Guest PhillyPups

May Beecher cross the bridge on our bridge of prayers. :bighug to you.

If everyone here shoots up a prayer for Beecher for his crossing at 3 it will ensure that he indeed does go on the wings of all of our combined love.

I'm so very sorry that it's time. :grouphug May his passing be gentle and peaceful. :hope

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Linda I am so sorry. Beecher, you and Woody will be in my prayers. Please let me know if you need anything. God speed Beecher.

:grouphug I'll be thinking of you and Beecher.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren