Prayers For Laceylaine

Oh, Patti, I am so sorry. I'm sure my CoCo met LaceyLaine at the Bridge where they are now both running fast and free of that dreaded disease.

Hugs to you and Fred and your pack,

Donna

Daisy & Lucky

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are so so sorry. Words cannot express our sorrow. I am sure Zinger and Dennis (the menace) were there to meet her.

Cora and Tom Marro and the Marro Greyhound Clan

Vallerysiggy.jpg

Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the Day comes,

God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man.

(Persian Proverb)

I am so sorry, Patti. I am sending hugs and strength to you and Fred at this difficult time.

You know Chase came home the same day Lacers did, and you kept my secret with me until I was read to share him. I will always remember that and I hope you will always feel that a little bit of Chase also belongs to you.

vr2a.jpg
Tonya, mom to May, and my angels Vinnie, Rex, Red, Chase, and Jake.

Patti, my heart cries so much for you and Fred. I know how much you love your Miss Lacey. Theres so much I want to say but know that all of it will not make this loss better. Know that Marian and I are holding you both close.

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Oh Patti :grouphug I was so worried that you would be facing this now.

This hurts my heart.

ShowLetter5-319x234.jpg

Godspeed Free Ride Alice - you will be missed be so many.

runlacers-316x426.jpg

Edited by foxysmom

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

I am so truly sorry. Rest easy now sweet Lacey. You put up such a valiant fight.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Oh, Lacers. I'm so sorry you had to leave now...

Patti and Fred, please accept my condolences, Lacey Laine was a one of a kind girl...hugs to you, Flashman and all...

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

:(

I'm sorry, Patti.

Go nip some butts over the bridge, sweet pea.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I will look for LaceyLaine's star tonight. I know it will be the most beautiful one! Godspeed you sweet soul. Hugs and prayers for you Patti and for Fred.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest LadyChester

I am so sorry to see this. I know so many have been with you and Fred in spirit, Patti. My deepest sympathy on the loss of your beloved Lacey Laine. You gave her the best life a hound could ever hope for :grouphugf_yellow:grouphug Run free, Lacers :gh_runner

Edited by LadyChester

Guest trevdog

Oh no, not what I was hoping to see. Run free sweetie, you fought a good fight. Send your momma a sign that you are ok, she needs it......

Run free, beautiful girl with the beautiful name. Now you are a beautiful angel.

:f_pink:f_pink:f_whitef_yellowf_yellow:gh_run

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson