Prayers For Laceylaine

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prayers said for Laceylaine and her skin family. :candle

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

:candle good thoughts for you all

Lacey, get better soon and if it isn't the pancreatitus I will share the recipe for Mutt Muffins with you (practically fat free).

I'll be calling Patti later this afternoon. I will let her know how many people send prayers and their best wishes to her, Fred and Lacers.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Keeping Patti, Fred & Lacey Laine in my thoughts. :grouphug

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

Adding my hopes and prayers for Laceylaine, Patti and Fred to come thru this difficult time. We are all wishing for the best!

:hope:candle:hope:candle:hope:candle

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest TriciasZoo

Lacers and you are both in my prayers, Patti. You have been through so much, and remained so strong. Even with everything you're going through, you were there for me through Peatie and my grandma. You are an amazing lady, that I admire and love. I hope Lacey mends well and quickly, and that she's back where she belongs.

f_yellow Trish, Bebe, Flippy and Sam

And the rest of the crazy, but loveable, Zoo

Edited by TriciasZoo

Sending prayers. :hope:grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg