Prayers For Laceylaine

I just received this email from Patti

Hi Janet,I only have a second~I have to get Fred readdy for bed and do all of his meds. I just wanted you to know that LaceyLaine is in ICU. All of her liver values are way up over 1400. She started vomiting. Is it the pred? Is it pancreatitis? Is it lymphoma? We don't know. They are hydrating her and running tests. Her eyes remain bright and she so far has not given up the fight. My heart is shattered.

Lacey Laine honey, we are praying and thinking positive thoughts for you little girl. Keep fighting.

Sunday Dec 2

Just got off the phone with Patti. She is so scared, Lacey's liver enzymes are sky high. Her temp is down today, but she is still refusing to eat. She weighs 48 lb :(

Patti said she talked to her all the way to the hospital, she talked about the bridge and that Lacey could go if she wanted. Miss Lacer's is bright eyed and very aware of what is going on. The vet said she isn't sleeping over much and watches everything that is going on. I believe that Lacer's is telling us she isn't ready yet.

Fred has an MRI on Tuesday so please hold him in prayer.

Patti thanks everyone for their prayers and good thoughts, she appreciates it more than you can know.

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

It is with a hurting heart that I post Lacey Laine, Lacers, Free Ride Alice has crossed the bridge. Her sisters Sophia and Queenie will enjoy her company.

I know that Patti and Fred have deeply appreciated your concern, prayers and support.

Edited by foxysmom

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the update Janet.

Patti,

I know that this is such a trying and painful time for you. I just want you to know that Marian, Gus, Isabella and I continue to hold you, Fred and Miss Lacey close to our hearts and in our prayers every day. Kisses and hugs and a load of strenght coming to you from us. Hugs and a kiss to Jesse.

L.

Edited by rycezmom

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

All paws, toes and fingers crossed for Miss Lacers. Please get well, little girl. :hope:candle:hope

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Sending lots of prayers. :hope:grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Many prayers and white lights coming for Lacey Laine. Hang in there, girl. You are strong, keep fighting!

:grouphug for Patti. You and Fred are also in our prayers.

Come home Lacey Laine, your mama needs you to stay with her. Many prayers for the best little fighter around.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Sending good thoughts your way......

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04