Dancer- Dana’s Hilda 4/10/94 To 10/19/07

GreyTzu

Wendy, I am so sorry. :candle What a beautiful tribute to Dancer you have painted with your words. That final act of love is so, so hard. :grouphug

Godspeed Dancer... :gh_run

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PetersMom

:weep:weep:weep:weep

Im so very sorry... Dancer is a beautiful girl and she obviously touched your lives very deeply. The pictures are wonderful and the heartfelt memories of her are beautiful.

:f_red:f_red

What an amazing tribute. I just found this thread and my thoughts are with you and Kevin. :grouphug

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

I'm so sorry. Thank you for sharing such a lovely tribute to your beautiful girl.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

I'm so very sorry! :cry1:cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I am so very Sorry!!!!!! :grouphug:f_red:f_pink:bighug You can see she had a great life and was loved more than life its self! Until you all meet again!

:gh_run2 Run Free Dancer!

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Dancer, run fast and free until you are with your family again.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

What a wonderful tribute to a special girl!!

Seems Dancer and I have a few common traits, enjoyment of the kidlets and disdain for birds :lol

We will see you later Dancer :grouphug

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Guest GriffinsMom

What a lovely tribute to a wonderful and well loved girl. I'm so sorry that Dancer was taken from you but while you were together she was very happy. Godspeed Dancer.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

Edited by GriffinsMom

Guest VelvetEars

I hope you can take comfort in knowing that she and my sweet Porsche made that trip over the bridge together. Heaven got two amazing angels on Friday.

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

I am so sorry Wendy

The stories made me feel as if I knew her and shared in her life right along with you, so thank you for that

GOD SPEED :angelwings:gh_run:angelwings

All our sympathy to you.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

f_yellow:cry1 I'm so sorry.

Run free, sweet Dancer...............

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound