Dancer- Dana’s Hilda 4/10/94 To 10/19/07

GreyTzu

Guest greytfulhounds

I am so very sorry for your loss! Dancer was a beautiful girl.........I know my Joanie was there to welcome her and show her where all the best treats are kept.

:f_red:gh_lay:f_red

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tricolorhounds

What a lovely tribute to a beautiful girl.... I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphug

...go get those squirrels Dancer... they're waiting for you :gh_run2

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl.

There will be a new star in the heavens tonight named Dancer.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest hannahmom

Oh Dancer,

It sounds as if every creature should learn to cherish life as you did.

Wendy and Kevin, I an truly sorry she is gone.

Thank you so much for telling us about her.

What a wonderful tribute, Wendy. I'm very sorry for your loss. She was obviously very well loved. :grouphug

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

I'm so sorry it was time for her to leave you. Thanks for sharing her with us, She was beautiful. :gh_lay:f_pink

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest K9_Lady

Wendy and Kevin, I am so sorry for your loss. Thanks for sharing all the wonderful storys and pictures of Dancer. She was quite a gal!

Forever in Your Heart

:gh_run2

I'm so sorry for your loss of Dancer. She sounds like was such an enchanting character. And with such a beautiful face.

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

that was the most touching tribute I have read. Dancer obviously made her presence known, and was guite the Queen. I found myself smiling for her life and for the love you shared. I hope you can always cherish her beautiful memories. She would want that. Run free sweet Dancer. You were blessed to have the love you had here.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

I am so very sorry. I know how difficult the days ahead will be, and I pray that your special memories of your girlie will bring you comfort.

Carol Ann

:f_red:f_red:f_red

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

What a beautiful tribute. Wendy and Kevin, I am so very sorry. f_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest wmlcml6

Wendy and Kevin - I am so sorry about Dancer. :-( What a beautiful girl, and from your awesome tribute to her, that beauty was inside and out. I am thankful she introduced you to the wonderful world of greyhounds.

Rest in peace, pretty Dancer.

Edited by wmlcml6