Dancer- Dana’s Hilda 4/10/94 To 10/19/07

GreyTzu

Guest VaGreymom

Dancer, what a beautiful lady. What a wonderful tribute to her.

Run Free Sweet One.

I am sorry for your loss. Strength and hugs for you both in the days ahead.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

run free pretty Dancer

Wendy - thanks for sharing her wonderful story with us.

Maureen, Sean, Molly (Garnett Madonna) and Sully (Starz Top Style)

gallery_1382_2909_6961.jpg

Visit LongDog Leather Works for adjustable leather martingales, wrap around leather tag bags, breakaway tag necklaces and cool leather people gear. Check out our Etsy store!

Guest Chynagirl

Wendy, I am so sorry but thank you for sharing Dancer's personality with us. The gift of her love and the time you spent together, even at this moment, makes it all worth it :grouphug It's only goodbye......for now.

Run free sweet girl :gh_run

Run fast and free with Golden Wings sweetheart. You are loved and missed. Send your family beautiful Rainbows. Godspeed Queen Dancer. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

:weep Wendy, it's so hard to find the words to say right now. I am so very sorry ...

The tribute you wrote is so dear and so precious.

:(:grouphug to you and Kevin :grouphug

Run free, sweet dear Dancer 1119801126_344190507.gif

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

What a gem of a girl. :beatheart Your loving tribute brought tears to my eyes. :cry1 She leaves you with a very rich legacy. Godspeed, precious Dancer... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Wendy, We're so sorry that you had to say goodbye to your precious girl. Our first is always a special love. They are the original pawprint on our heart that allows us to bring in the next and the next and the next. It is their special imprint that reminds us that the love they give us while they are here is so much more valuable and enduring than the pain of their leaving us. As Ryce was to me, Dancer was to you. Our teacher of all things hound. Our First. Our Heart.

Leslie, Marian, Gus and Isabella

sympathyCondolencesa.jpg

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Wendy-I am so sorry. She was beautiful and it's clear how much you both adored her and she you. :cry1

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

I am so sorry for your loss. You had a beautiful girl -- a face that you wish would talk back to you.

No matter how old they are or how long you've had them, it's never enough time.

f_yellow

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Guest Winterwish

Oh Wendy I'm very sorry for your sadness,and send my deepest condolences to both of you in the crossing of your lovely girl Dancer to The Bridge. :grouphug

Run and play free Dancer ~ :candle:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink:candle

Wendy I have absolutely no words.... Im so so sorry. You know if you need anything just let me know.... My thoughts are with you and Kevin :grouphug

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle