Dancer- Dana’s Hilda 4/10/94 To 10/19/07

GreyTzu

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guinness_the_greyt

What a beautiful tribute for such a beautiful girl!! Im so sorry you had to let her go. :grouphug

Go get those squirrels in heaven beautiful girl!

What a lovely story. I am so sorry for your loss. f_yellow

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

It is so easy to see in your photos how you could fall in love with your beautiful Dancer. You turned her life story into a wonderful tribute. My heart goes out to you and Kevin for the loss of this very sweet and special girl.

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest argolola

I can't help but cry when I look at her beautiful, precious face in those pictures. She was loved and very happy. Please take comfort in that. You and Kevin will be in my prayers.

Go with God, lovely Dancer. You will always be loved.

What a beautiful tribute to your Queen. "She taught us many things unto the greyhound ways. Chief among those deep and mysterious things was that we can never love too much and there is always room in your heart for another. " So true and so well said. A lesson in pure love.

Run free, Dancer.

Edited by galgrey

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest greymom1997

Dear Wendy and Kevin... I am so, so sorry for your loss.... It is absolutely clear by the photos and your words that you loved Dancer more than mere words can express. It was truly a beautiful tribute to Dancer. Your love will live on forever. She is running free now... all our greys at the bridge are running happily together.

You are right though... Our greys teach us to love with our whole selves.... There is always room in our hearts to love another..when the time is right. It is the best tribute to those that we loved and lost to love another... The pain of losing them NEVER gets easier. You spoke beautifully when you said "I will not let the ending of her life overshadow the many years of love, happiness, and joy".....

Run free sweet beautiful Dancer :gh_runner

To Wendy and Kevin.... :f_red

Guest greycious_gal

That was an awesome tribute! What a gorgeous pup. . .and what a wonderful story!

I'm sorry for your loss. You all sure had a wonderful time together. I can tell.

:( :( To many recently.

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho

Guest MrsDooLittle

Oh my, you've written a truly beautiful tribute to your queen....my heart aches for your loss. I'm so sorry. She was a beautiful girl...and she will live on in your heart forever...

Cindy

Guest bowiebears

Such a moving tribute to a wonder of a hound!

What cannot convey my sympathies for you and all of us who have loved and lost a beloved fur kid....

They give us so much, and we are so blessed by their presence in our lives.

One day we will all be reunited at The Bridge.

--Isaac

Guest fountainpengwen

That was a beautiful tribute! My hounds have Psychic Powers, too, but now when they use them I'll think of your Dancer.

I'm very sorry for your loss. :grouphug

Wendy, Words fail me. I am absolutely devastated for you and Kevin :weep:grouphug

:f_red:gh_run2 Run Free with Dylan, Beautiful Girl! :gh_run2:f_red

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers