Penny Suffered Heat Stroke This Weekend

Guest BradyzMommy

am encouraged reading about penny's progress. keep it going!

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BradyzMommy

Dr Cuoto said that our vet is doing exactly as he would do. He said that her numbers may not go up for 48 more hours, but that the way thatshe looks is much more important than what the medical reports say. He said that she sounds like she is out of the woods for the most part.

I cannot even begin to tell you all how incredibly happy I am !

Dr Cuoto said that our vet is doing exactly as he would do. He said that her numbers may not go up for 48 more hours, but that the way thatshe looks is much more important than what the medical reports say. He said that she sounds like she is out of the woods for the most part.

I cannot even begin to tell you all how incredibly happy I am !

That makes me cry! I will take that as really good news! And now you know when to start expecting numbers to change. I think that helps in the sanity department.

Keep fighting Penny! Hugs to you and Steve!

The Girls

Guest sweetgsmom

Oh Stepahnie that sounds like such good news. I will still keep sending the healing thoughts and prayers.

Atta Girl Penny.........

What a relief! I am SO happy to hear what Dr. Couto said!!! I will keep good thoughts for Penny until she is totally out of the water, but YEAHHHHH!!!!!! :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

:yay:yay:yay Fantastic news!!!!!!

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

I am so happy to see such positive update on Penny. I know she's not out of the woods, but know that your joy is shared around the world by grey lovers!

Continued prayers and white light for this sweet girl, and her parents!

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

What a great report! I hope she's feeling even better by now.

I enjoyed your reaction to her "accident"--and I imagine that the vet clinic has to deal with a lot of them in any event.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest TaniandMalachy

Just checking in for an update. So wonderful to hear the encouraging news!

Continued positive thoughts for Penny. C'mon girlie, you can do it. :yay

I cried when I told DH about poor Penny, and I'll cry when I give him this update! :clap

Stephanie! That's just so wonderful!! We'll keep the healing thoughts pouring out 'til we hear she's back at home milking the last bits of attention from her couch!

:bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.