Back Again With A New Grey!

Sheshe

Hello everyone,

I post a lot to the FB Greytalk forum so decided to come back to the place that stared it all fo me. I found Greytalk when I needed help with Amadeus my second greyhound. Aria was my first. He was famous to Greytalk because of his situation and how I got him. He passed several years ago at the age of 14. I searched for another Ami. I finally learned that there was not another Ami. I did find a new pup though. He was picked especially for me by my group. his name is Mozart.

I also have 2 brood moms, Mia (Johnson Belle) and Sherri (Sherriff Morton) Xavier a beautiful shy Brindle (Mulberry Xpress) and McCleary a big black beauty (instantly Clear) and Noel who has been the longest. I have several in between.

I am glad to be back and to get to know everyone again.

14188490_10210177887625152_8228532076465

Left to Right----Sherri, Mozart, McCleary, Xavier, Mia, Noel and a little fluffy Sophie

Edited by Sheshe

Sheila
Loved by

Mozart, Sherri, Xavier, McCleary, Tigger. Amelia and 2 Salukis Poppy and Zarah

Nice lookin' family. :)

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

That is so awesome. If she is anything like her mom she is a total sweetheart. Mia is the boss around here and everyone knows it. I can honestly say she is one special greyhound. Her picture is in the Celebrating Greyhounds desktop calendar for June.

Welcome back! Mia is my Phoebe's mama!

Sheila
Loved by

Mozart, Sherri, Xavier, McCleary, Tigger. Amelia and 2 Salukis Poppy and Zarah

:wave

beautiful looking group

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

:wub:

Beautiful family. Beautiful.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I post a lot to the FB Greytalk forum so decided to come back to the place that stared it all fo me. I found Greytalk when I needed help with Amadeus my second greyhound. Aria was my first. He was famous to Greytalk because of his situation and how I got him. He passed several years ago at the age of 14. I searched for another Ami. I finally learned that there was not another Ami. I did find a new pup though. He was picked especially for me by my group. his name is Mozart.

I also have 2 brood moms, Mia (Johnson Belle) and Sherri (Sherriff Morton) Xavier a beautiful shy Brindle (Mulberry Xpress) and McCleary a big black beauty (instantly Clear) and Noel who has been the longest. I have several in between.

I am glad to be back and to get to know everyone again.

14188490_10210177887625152_8228532076465

Left to Right----Sherri, Mozart, McCleary, Xavier, Mia, Noel and a little fluffy Sophie

Hi Sheila & Jimmy!! Long time, no see!! Still in D.H.?

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge