Brucie - October 28, 2004 To Sep 29, 2014

Trihounds

Thank you for sharing your wonderful tribute. I am so sorry for the loss of Bruce. I do hate cancer. It is the thief who robs us, everyday, of those we love.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I'm so sorry your beautiful boy has passed on. That was an amazing tribute, and Brucie had the *best* life with your beautiful family.

Run free, Brucie. You'll always be loved. :f_white

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Derek, I'm heartbroken for you and your family about your sudden loss of Brucie. You all gave him a wonderful life in retirement. It's been clear through your years on GT that your Brucie was an extra special, beloved family member.

Thank you for letting your GT friends know about Brucie's passing, and sharing your wonderful video memorial of his life. (Well done, at least what was visible through oceans of tears.) I imagine Brucie is feeling lots of love beaming up over the bridge from his family (and GT friends) on his birthday today, and every day. Healing thoughts for you and your family as you journey through this difficult time. Extra kisses and birthday wishes to Bumper today. Brucie will be remembered fondly by many.

:f_red

(BTW, Derek, your presence has been missed on GT too.)

We're feeling the love, friends. Thank you.

It's great to see so many familiar people names but I'm also very saddened to find many of the pups that I used to read about in this very section of GT. It's a sobering reminder that they (and we!) continue on in life and get, dare I say it, older every year.

Bumper had a wonderful birthday today and was spoiled with liver treats, chicken feet, and even a bit of whipped cream.

Thank you for all the kind words. I have a lot of catching up to do on your pups and peeps!!

Doe's Bruciebaby Doe's Bumper

Derek

Follow my Ironman journeys and life with dogs, cats and busy kids: A long road

Guest jettcricket

Don't frequent GT too much anymore but every now and then I do look at the dogs that have passed, makes my heart hurt.....what a beautiful tribute to a beautiful boy. RIP sweet pea. :f_red

After watching your wonderful tribute, I can only echo what others have said. It's so clear that he was an important, beloved, member of your family. I can't imagine what a huge empty space he has left in your home and heart.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Brucie.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Derek, I'm so very worry. I always enjoyed seeing pictures of Brucie.

Btw, when I try to view the video, it says not available :(

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Derek, I'm so sorry that you and your family have had to say goodbye to Brucie. I wasn't able to view the video either, but I know from the videos I've seen Squirt and your family I know that Brucie's life was filled with many lifetimes of love.

:f_red

(I also have missed your presence very much here.)

:cry1 What a beautiful tribute to your beloved Brucie! Thank you for coming back to share it with us. So sorry for your loss. :grouphug Don't be a stranger.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

The running, the digging, the sunbathing, the snuggling, the rooing -- what a full life he had with his family. I'm so sorry for the grief you all are feeling. Run with the wind, beautiful Brucie.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

What a beautiful tribute to your handsome boy! It's obvious he was loved by some many….kids, cats, your other greys, mom & dad. He must have had such a happy life. I'm sorry for your loss.

Lisa & Chris with Bella and Little Petey

~Our sweet Ian forever in our hearts~