Bebe April 11, 2000 - September 17, 2013

TheFullHouse

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judy, Mike and Kevin, I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you not only for taking Bebe in during her time of need, but making the generous decision to add her to your pack and allowing her personality to blossom. She was lucky to have two families who loved her and did their best for her right to the end. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I am sorry for your loss of Bebe but she will be once again re-united with Trish. She had a great life with you and your family and you can see that she was a happy girl by her pictures.

So very sorry for the loss of your beautiful Bebe.

She was not with you long but knew how much she was loved, right until the end.

:bighug

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Judy & Mike - I'm so sorry that Bebe has left you... But I KNOW she was met by Trish & is back safe with Mom #1

Hugs...

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

So sorry to read this Judy. Sending hugs to all of you.

You gave her a wonderful life, and she gave you many memories that will never die.

Wanda, with the DC Racing Kids,

Eric ( DNT Finbarclancy )  6/29/14    Maggie ( DNT Oh Maggie ) 6/29/14

Lorraine ( DC Don't Rainonme ) 3/15/08 - 4/9/20 ---  Suzie ( DC Lazy Susan ) 3/12/06 - 9/4/18 --- Stormy ( DC Major Storm ) 11/29/99 - 1/21/12 ---- Andy ( Andy's Alibi ) 1/23/99 - 12/30/11

Judy, I'm so sorry. Bebe had the opportunity to blossom with you and your pack. While she's met Trish at the Bridge, I know that she'll be waiting for you, too, one day. Hugs to you and your family.

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

I'm so sorry. I remember when she came to you and how pleased I was that she found a great home after so tragically losing Trish.

• 2 weeks later...