Guest Yankeegreyhound Posted July 9, 2013 Share Posted July 9, 2013 Not sure how many of you are on the GT facebook page but I posted the other day about Sara. She has been having trouble on and off with her back leg (only back leg - she's a tripod) but last week it got really bad and it was almost as if she was dragging it. I started giving her tramadol daily. She didn't seem to be in pain, just unable to walk very well. The vet came by today (I'm at work, she went to my house) and said that it's LS. She gave Sara a cortisone shot and we're hoping that will relieve some of her pain but she can only get that once a month. Accupuncture is an option if I can find someone local or at least close by. Another issue is her teeth. 6 months ago the vet checked them and they weren't that bad but since then, they've gotten very bad. The vet said she won't do a dental on her at this point. The vet is going to call me later so we can talk over the phone. This is killing me. I don't want her to be in pain but I don't ant to let her go. It's that fine line again. I know someone posted a while back and list of some sort to help make this decision. Can someone send it to me please? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.