HopeForHounds

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry. What a handsome guy.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Oh, Janet, you took such good care of him, and he fought so hard. Even though it hurt so much to let him go, you have always done what was best for him. What a huge empty space this special boy will leave.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Jake.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I am so sorry, Janet. I know that you would prefer to have him with you - there is never enough time. But I can envision how happy he and Peanut are to be able to romp to their hearts content. Godspeed, handsome.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I am so very, very sorry :cry1 :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest katohio

I am so sorry for your family's loss. I loved the picture of all of the hounds together happily playing. I am sure you have many good memories of your dear boy.

Guest FullMetalFrank

I am so sorry, Janet. Jake was a brave and beautiful boy; and I often thought of him as a hero for my Chelsa who passed away from a hard-hitting chronic TBD. She never was able to rally; it stole her away from us just after her 10th birthday. Every time Jake rallied against his illness, it felt like a win for her. I am sorry that he had to go to the bridge; but he is strong and healthy and pain-free now and frolicking in the very best of company. Godspeed, Jake... I'll look for your star.

Guest ladyhound

Janet my heart is breaking for you. He was a very sweet and special boy. That last photo, him playing with Peanut...I hope you are able to picture that scene again, at the bridge right now. Many hugs my friend.

Jennifer