Penny Lane

Guest neenieca

What a truly beautiful, heartfelt tribute. How well you understood her, indulged and encouraged her, and what a precious gift she gave you in return.

I'm so sorry you lost your beloved Penny.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

"While shopping the other day, I accidentally reached for a box of your cookies, and I was horrified that I had forgotten your absence. How was that possible? What was wrong with me? But in fact, I’ve realized, I had simply remembered your presence, and I hope I continue to do so for a long, long time because I’m just not yet ready to let you go."

One of the most beautiful, and heartwrenching tributes I have ever seen. What wise words in this last paragraph.

I am so sorry for your loss. Godspeed Penny, you were truly cherished.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

While shopping the other day, I accidentally reached for a box of your cookies, and I was horrified that I had forgotten your absence. How was that possible? What was wrong with me? But in fact, I’ve realized, I had simply remembered your presence, and I hope I continue to do so for a long, long time because I’m just not yet ready to let you go.

:nod

:bighug :bighug :bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

that was one of the most beautiful tributes I've ever read. Penny was a lucky girl to have such a loving and wonderful mom and she knew it.

sending you many, many hugs. I am so sorry your sweet girl had to leave you :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I'm so sorry for your loss. What a fortunate girl Penny was, to be so loved. I hope you bought those cookies. Godspeed Penny! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

She knew she was loved. Beautiful girl and an even more beautiful and moving tribute. Godspeed, Penny.

I am very sorry for your loss.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest BlackandBrindle

I can't tell you how sorry I am to read this post. :( I am so sorry for the loss of your precious girl. She knew you loved her. Don't carry any guilt about how she passed. The love you shared is so much more important and she never doubted that you loved her. :grouphug

"I miss the way you orbited around me like I was the sun, when in fact you were the center of *my* universe."

When I read this it brought instant tears....I'm so sorry in the loss of your most special girl. :f_red

Ditto :(

so very sorry