Our New Addition!

Guest Melissa516

Guest Melissa516

A little belated, but two weeks ago we adopted one of Ginger's litter mates. We're calling him Fred!

Here's Fred relaxing tonight after returning home from GIG:

ddbd03aa43ef2108c7cb_1.jpg

And, Ginger and Fred in our bed the week before GIG:

ddbd03aa43ef2108c7cb_2.jpg

Congrats!

Love the name Fred!!

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Guest Melissa516

They certainly have Irene. It was great seeing you at GIG. Wish the weather had been warmer, so we could have lingered longer. Look forward to seeing you at the GAA picnic next weekend.

He's adorable! Congrats! And I love their names together!

Kendra, devoted walker of Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia)

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/04 - 2/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds; Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/03 - 10/14, who really knew what a good dog she was; Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/10 - 1/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too; Grandpa Grey the Galgo Español, 2008 (?) to 2022, who made us feel lucky to be the ones to teach him about pet life; and Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia, 5/12 to 8/23), our first brood matron and the sweetest speckly girl. 

When we got Ginger, I felt so lucky to have found such a sweet and wonderful dog.

Then we found Fred, and I'm thinking I must have done something really wonderful somewhere down the line to deserve the two of them.

Now if we could teach them to sing and dance...

Brooks%20Leatherworks%20Greytalk_zpsqf7j

Congratulations!

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

You are so lucky to have such Greyt dancers in your home.

"Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the day comes God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man."

Persian Proverb

Congratulations!!! They are adorable :wub:

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

They are beautiful and look like they have adjusted to life very well (and comfortably!!!
:lol
)....

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Guest jettcricket

Fred and Ginger danced their way into your heart.

:) Beautiful babies...congrats!! Love the names....

A little belated, but two weeks ago we adopted one of Ginger's litter mates. We're calling him Fred!

Here's Fred relaxing tonight after returning home from GIG:

ddbd03aa43ef2108c7cb_1.jpg

And, Ginger and Fred in our bed the week before GIG:

ddbd03aa43ef2108c7cb_2.jpg

Hi :wave Mike & Melissa. Claudia with Remy & Leyla here. That Fred & Ginger are a couple gorgeous houndies!! So glad you made the decision to chip :chip . Be patient while they acclimate to you, and to each ohter, and soon enough, they'll be best buds... GReat seeing you agaain @ GIG and will see you Sunday @ GAA picnic. Owe you $$ for chinese :mellow:

Image removed, not within Signature Guidelines.

Guest Melissa516

That's the what are you doing... I'm trying to sleep look. Probably a little bit of what's he doing on my bed too.

Congratulations on your handsome new boy! :confetti Fred needs a top hat to go with that tux. :colgate

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Beautiful on their own and as a pair! Congreytulations.

top hat and bow tie for Fred... frilly dress for Ginger!
Maybe a little bling for Ginger? Fred's already got his tuxedo and tails.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter