My Sweet Will

Burpdog

Willie, Will, William, Sweet William He had a lot of names! I called him my cute little man :wub:

He had a sire, he had a dam, he had a birthdate -- but, none of that was known. In the end, I believe all that mattered was he had a forever home. I am devesated he had such little time to be happy and that I couldn't "fix" him.

One of his favorite sleeping positions:

sep11-1.jpg

He loved stuffies so much! Favorite thing to do was take a stuffy from the container, play with it for one minute, go get another, repeat until the family room floor was full of stuffies :) He made us laugh.

Willie0907.jpg

He loved Grace from the beginning. She of course, was a snot:

Willie013.jpg

He wanted to be part of the pack and when the others would go running out, he was right behind them with his quick little trot. He never could gallop. He loved to lay in the yard at dusk and into evening. He'd be out there all by himself.

Loved checking pmail

Willie012-1.jpg

Slept on multiple beds:

Willie008.jpg

Was a very reluctant indian:

Willi1011a.jpg

Ate ice cream this morning after his chicken hearts & liver

Will323.jpg

He loved to be loved on and stroked. I held him close this morning as he went off to Rainbow Land. He is such a sweet, sweet soul.

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diane....So sorry that you lost another one so close to Grace...

Sounds like Will was a special boy....

:bighug

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Oh Diane, I'm so very sorry for your loss of your sweet Will. Godspeed sweet one.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Diane, I am so sorry it was Will's time.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest PiagetsMom

He is such a sweet, sweet soul.

You really could tell that in every one of his pictures, Diane. He was lucky to have had you, and you, him. I'm so very sorry :grouphug

I'm so sorry. Run with the angels Will.

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.

I am so sorry your Sweet William had to leave you. He looks supremely content and happy in his photos. What a wonderful forever home you gave him.

flowers_red.gifflowers_red.gif

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Diane, I am very sorry. He had found the best home albeit short, it was home.

Run free Willie, run free sweetie...:gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Beautiful boy with long white socks. :wub: I am so so sorry for your loss, Diane. Unbelievable. :cry1

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

I am so sorry. Although their time with us is never long enough, this is especially true when we open our hearts and homes to senior hounds. May knowing how much joy he had in his forever home with you, help ease the pain of his loss.

:f_red

Run free, Will :gh_run

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

I'm so sorry. What a sweet, sweet boy.

I'm glad he got to be spoiled by you, even though it wasn't long enough.

sig%20march%2015_zpsgicdhakq.jpg
Wingnut (DC Wingnut), Voo Doo (Voo Doo von Bonz), Barb (Myokie Barb) & Romey (Nose Stradamus)
at the bridge Molly (CM Blondie) 9/8/14, Maddy (Reuniting) 10/17/13, Rocky (Ranco Popeye) 1/7/12, Mimi (Flying Ringneck) 8/13/09 and RJ (RJ What For) 5/3/05