My Sweet Will

Burpdog

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry to be reading your Remembrance. The photos you shared showed what a wonderful home he had, if only for a short time. Is it ever long enough? My favorite is Will with the pink stuffie - it takes a real man to snuggle with a pink stuffie!

Godspeed, Will. Diane, I am so sorry for your loss. flowers_red.gifflowers_red.gifflowers_red.gif

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest Greyhoundartist

Diane-

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I hope the comfort of knowing you gave Willie the best forever home he could ever have will help bring healing to your heart.

I know Willie's Love and Memory will live on through you.

It seems we are never given enough time to share with these Wonderful Souls.

I know in the time you shared together you loved deeply.

Willie's face reflects the love and care you shared with him.

Your giving heart shines through his eyes.

We all thank you for that.

But I know he was the most thankful.

My Deepest Sympathy-

Kevin

Guest grey_dreams

Will, such a beautiful soul. He will always be with you as an angel. I'm so sorry for your loss and wish your heart gentle healing.

Guest DoofBert

Run Fast and be Strong William..... Look for Bacchus and Sir D... I bet they know where to find the ice cream!

Diane -- Hugs to you .. so hard when they leave us.....

Jayne and Tim

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, Diane, I now know what it's like to be with a hound at the last moment and it is not easy but it is the best we can do for them.

My condolences to you on your loss. He was much loved and had a good run with you!!!! Forever in our hearts!

Bow Wow Wow Yippie Yo Yippie Yay :)

Siggy4.jpg

Johanna with hounds: Woodie (Molly's Marvin) (Grenade X Kh Molly) and Petra (Make Her a Pet) (Dodgem By Design X Late Nite Oasis)

and forever missing Hurley (Jel Try Out) (Gable Dodge X Kings Teresa) with Kalapaki Beach in Kauai as the background