Grace Is Going To The Bridge Today

Guest roselle

I am so very sorry :cry1:grouphug :grouphug

Sending love and strength to get through today.

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

I am so sorry. May her passing be gentle. Setting her free from pain is such a great gift.

"Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the day comes God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man."

Persian Proverb

Peace & strength to you & your lovely Grace. grouphug.gifcandle.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest dobiegrey

May peace be with you and Grace today. You have loved her and she knows that and you are doing exactly what you need to do for HER. Please have peace with that. God Bless

Lou

You will never lose her. You can't lose something if you know where it is. And love that strong never ever dies. She will be with you always. Praying for you both to find peace amid this terrible storm.:grouphug .

This was taken from a message a dog who had crossed over told his person. It is very comforting to me because my heart senses its trueness and my experience confirms it. I hope it is of some comfort to you as well:"The love is bigger than the pain. I know your heart is breaking terribly. But I promise you that your pain will subside over time, and our love, our love not only will survive, it will be stronger. Someday the horrible pain will be a memory of deep sadness but our love will still be vibrant and alive. Love is always bigger than pain. When you are hurting, reach for the love and I promise you will feel better."

The following is also comforting:

"For love is as strong as death....

Many waters cannot quench love, nor can the floods drown it.

If a man would give for love all the wealth of his house, it would be utterly despised."

-Song of Solomon 8:6-7

"What we have enjoyed we can never lose…All that we love deeply becomes a part of us."-Helen Keller

Beautiful words. We'll be thinking of you today, and looking for Gracie's star in the sky tonight.

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly