Our Empty Couch Has Been Graced

:wub:

We are thrilled to welcome to our couch Grace, aka Andicot, fresh from the Ryan Farm in Abilene, Ks and with Billy O'Donnell, sr's blessing. She arrived Friday July 1 at a gh farm in CT. I picked her up Sunday night and she has settled in great. She is very friendly and a very lively little girl. I think she will do well here. Harry likes her and she likes him, following him around to learn the ropes. No reaction to fireworks or thunder.

Grace is by WW Time Warp out of Kilhara.

med_gallery_9376_3027_576867.jpg

her gh data link: http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=ccQISy&d=andicot

and her racing career in a nut shell by Dick and the how your dog ran thread:

Andicot ran at Seabrook, Sarasota, Wonderland, Palm Beach and Victoryland. She had early speed and needed to be close to the front to have a chance to win. She could run a dog or two down to win or she could break on top and go box to wire.

Towards the end of her career she could only win from the front and at times could be caught, but, for a dog that ran over 160 races I think age just started to catch up to her.

gallery_9376_3027_10401.jpg

Nancy and

Grace - Andicot 2/1/07

Solo - Flying Han Solo 3/20/11

Missing: Murphy, Shine, Kim, Sprite, Red Dog, Lottie & Harry

Awwww.... whatta cutie! :wub: Congrats on chipping! :confetti

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Harry, Grace and I went on the trailbound hounds ( http://www.trailboundhounds.org/ ) walk this morning at Bay Farm in Duxbury. It is a lovely place, open fiels, mild inclnes, not hills but not flat either. It goes down to the ocean, a bay really, but anywho, Grace loved it, went right in and wanted to bounce around and play, spinning and just being a silly thing. Splashing all of us around her. So the Kansas dog likes the beach.

gallery_9376_3027_10401.jpg

Nancy and

Grace - Andicot 2/1/07

Solo - Flying Han Solo 3/20/11

Missing: Murphy, Shine, Kim, Sprite, Red Dog, Lottie & Harry

Congratulations! She is a beauty. Can't wait to see some pics of her and handsome Harry together.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

she is gorgeous! congratulations :yay

I love that next to last picture :) She looks like she is saying "Harry! Play with me!" and Harry is saying "Girl, you need to learn what retirement is all about (napping!)"

Edited by Remolacha

They are both so cute! Thank you for the pics.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Congratulations to you Nancy!

She's a beauty. :wub: She has the best ears!

I'm glad that Harry has a new "sister". She'll liven up the place, that's for sure.

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

Grace is beautiful! Congrats!!! Love the pic of her playbowing with Harry.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.