Prayer For Leah Please

Guest MyCody

Guest MyCody

Leah has suddenly been unable to put any weight on her right rear leg and it is swollen all the way from her ankle to her knee. We are taking her in at 2, please send her some of GT's healing thoughts.

Anxious mom

Terry

Sending prayers, too!

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

Oh, Terry, I'm sending lots of prayers and white light out to Leah and you! Please let us know how your sweet girl is doing.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Many prayers and well-wishes for Leah!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Leah has suddenly been unable to put any weight on her right rear leg and it is swollen all the way from her ankle to her knee. We are taking her in at 2, please send her some of GT's healing thoughts.

Anxious mom

Terry

Good thoughts of a happy, healthy Leah coming your way :)

Jody, Leah & Jimmie
Tavasci%2520august%2520sunset%2520%2528C
You left us much, much too soon Lima & Chip :brokenheart

:hope

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Good thoughts for Leah.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest MyCody

Thank you all so much, it means a lot to us. Vet took xrays, aspirated the swollen area, no signs of cancer, thank you God!!! I was a wreck

Our regular vet was not in and this is a new, young lady we just met. She thinks it may be a bee sting or insect bite and gave her a shot for pain, put her on benadryl, tramadol and rimadyl for five days unless we see any changes. Leah cannot put any weight on it and became very stressed at the vets and now won't take her meds even in peanut butter. I'm letting her relax for a while seeing she got a shot for pain at the vet.Her leg is very swollen and I am going to see how it is tomorrow, I'm a little uneasy but will give her some time.

I feel some ham coming into medication action :)

Edited by MyCody

Thanks for the update....Is she eating anything? If so, you might want to try pill pockets by Greenies. They usually help with my boys if there's resistence to medication.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Don't know if anyone here has ever used the cheese in a spray can for giving pills. It works like a charm for us. Maybe that would help you. Good luck

Guest MyCody

Thanks for the suggestions, never thought of fig newtons. Did use some ham and some cheese last night and it worked.

Leg is still swollen, I know, it's only the second day, she is putting weight on it this morning whereas yesterday she was holding it up.