Rip Monty Aka Key To The Mint

Guest greytmonty

Guest greytmonty

I haven't been on GT in a few years and I'm not yet prepared with a good eulogy.

For those who remember him, Monty was a one of a kind personality .

We adored him.

He fell today and the severity of the shattered bones told us what the vet confirmed . Severe bone cancer .

He is running free now and still in our hearts, always .

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PhillyPups

Oh Karen, I am so very very sorry. There are no words. :bighug

Run with the Angels sweet Monty you are with the very very best ~

Karen - I'm so very sorry. Maggie and I met you and Monty at the dog park in Mount Laurel a year or 2 ago. What a great boy. Again, I'm so very sorry. GodSpeed Monty.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g240/mtbucket/siggies/Everyday-2.jpgJane - forever servant to the whims and wishes of Maggie (L's Magnolia of JCKC) and Sam the mutt pup.[/b]

She's classy, sassy and a bit smart assy.

I'm so very sorry for your sudden loss. :cry1 Godspeed, precious Monty... go run like the wind with the angels. :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Oh, no! I'm so sorry for the devastating loss of your precious Monty.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest Hollys2hounds

To my dearest Karen, Mark and Sam... I am soo very sorry for your loss! You are a wonderful greyhound family! Monty had the best care possible and the most love any dog could ever imagine! I know it is hard, but please do take some comfort in knowing how happy Monty was in your home! He knew he was loved! (and that is the most important gift we can give).

To my boyfriend, Monty. I remember the first time in Dewey that we shared a house together... you played like a "real dog"!!

You bounced and jumped, and barked, threw toys around the room.... and it seemed no one told you that you were a greyhound!

I remember you running on the beach with Zac, and you had a blast in the ocean!

You blended in with Lexy and Gunner, and they thought of you as another member of our household!

I will never forget when you cried and cried, just because you wanted to sleep with Lexy and Gunner.

You helped bring good friends together, and you were a very special boy!

I know you will run free and happy with the other angels at the bridge!

:heart:gh_runner :gh_runner :grouphug :grouphug Godspeed sweet, beautiful boy!!!

Edited by Hollys2hounds

I remember him. I'm so sorry for your sudden, awful loss.

Godspeed, handsome boy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Karen - I'm so sorry - I remember Monty from Dewey - several years.

Hugs to you & your family...

Run like the wind at the bridge, dear Monty!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

I am so sorry, Karen.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I am so very sorry. I remember Monty from when I first joined GT.

Run free Monty, run free... :gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Oh Karen, when I saw the name this morning, I was shocked. Monty's photo is on our website.

I am so sorry for the loss of your very special dog. I can't even think of words, here.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

:f_red I'm so sorry. Sending hugs across the miles ..................

I hope the sorrow you feel in your heart will soon be replaced with the warm and happy memories of the years you had together.

:grouphug

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge