Our Logan Is Gone

ChiliDog

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PhillyPups

Oh Donna, I am so very very sorry for your loss. :bighug

I have been thinking of that Christmas not too long ago, when we all were at Lois' and had 13 hounds there for the holiday. So much has changed since then, you took Joe home, and the ebb and flow of life continued. What amazes me is that it was not long ago we celebrated the holidays with 13 hounds peacefully in one home and now, all but Mikey are running at the bridge. :bighug

I love this picture of Logan and TigerPower:

TigerPower5.jpg

Run with the anges Sweet Logan, you are with the very very best ~

Guest caiteag

Logan was a special hound. He didn't grab the spotlight like his brother Joe.. but there was something about his calm strength that would draw you in. We'll always think him with love.

Donna & Klaus, our hearts are with you.

Oh Donna, I am so very very sorry for your loss. :bighug

I have been thinking of that Christmas not too long ago, when we all were at Lois' and had 13 hounds there for the holiday. So much has changed since then, you took Joe home, and the ebb and flow of life continued. What amazes me is that it was not long ago we celebrated the holidays with 13 hounds peacefully in one home and now, all but Mikey are running at the bridge.

Run with the anges Sweet Logan, you are with the very very best ~

OMG Pat you are SO right. Joe didn't join us until Jan 2nd or so.

Wow... memories!

I am so terribly sorry, run free Logan, what a sweet picture. :grouphug:f_red:gh_run

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Oh, no! Donna, I am so sorry. My heart sank when I saw his name. What a gorgeous picture. Never having met him in person, I've always thought from his pictures that he had the most stunning eyes and coloring. I know that Joe made us smile with his reporting, but Logan held his own special and unique place in your heart, and the hearts of those who knew him.

The poem is lovely and true. And it's clear that you believe in a love so strong that it lives on past the loss of it's physical form. I think Logan will send you a sign that your heart will be open to, and you will know that he is safe and free of pain, and with you always.

Edited by queenwinniesmom

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Oh Donna, I am so sorry!!!! I just opened Jeffy's secret santa package this morning and was showing DH the pics of your gorgeous babes.

We will see you later Logan

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Oh, no. I am so very sorry Donna.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest jettcricket

I'm so sorry in the loss of your precious boy, Logan.:f_red

RIP sweet pea.....

"Grieve not nor speak of me with tears...t'was heaven here with you".

Edited by jettcricket