Larry Need Every Good Thought You Can Spare

Guest Adrianne

Guest Houndie

Oh, no, I hate to read this update!! As others have said, I bet he overdid it yesterday when he was feeling better from the drugs. Pain is always worse at night, and after a restless night, it is even more so. Tons of prayers and good thoughts for both Larry and you.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Energy11

I hate reading this update as well. It all sounded so good last night!

Please keep us posted, and call if you need anything!

Sending lots of hugs, and many prayers!

Guest GentleHugs

Been keeping up on Larry's latest and I do hope and pray he will be ok. Glad to hear the vet is coming to the house to check on him. Keep us posted please.

And Adrianne - I just sent a post that I hope will post soon about the quilt that Pat Bozeman made to benefit HalfWay Home GH adoption in Tulsa. When I was putting the fundraiser together, I noticed Angel Wilbur's pic on it.... just thought I'd let you know.

Larry - you just have to get better baby. I'll be saying some prayers for you to get well soon.

Guest GentleHugs

Checkin' in to see how Larry is doing and what the vet said.........

:kiss2 for Larry....

:grouphug for Adrianne......

:hope for both....

Guest greymama002

Oh no-I'm just seeing this; poor sweet Larry had that run in with the cat and now this. :brokenheart

:hope:hope:hope:candle:candle:candle every hope & prayer that the vet will be able to help this precious boy!

Oh Adrianne, I hate that while I was away so many awful things are happening to Larry :weep . You know you both are in my thoughts and prayers. I am sending you both many hugs and good thoughts. :hope:candle:hope:candle:hope:candle

:grouphug for you, Adrianne, and Larry :wub: A colleague today traveled through Atlanta and I asked them to bring good healing vibes for your sweet boy. :candle:hope

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M, Ebbie, HollyBeeBop (Betty Crocker).

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Prayers and more prayers....

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Lots and Lots of good thoughts for Larry and for you too!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown