Guest Adrianne

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Energy11

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

The power of GT is awesome! I finally had to shower today; I couldn't put it off any longer. When I got out, Larry was in a completely different spot on the other side of the living room. YAY!!!! He got up by himself!!!!!

This worried mom is breathing a huge sigh of relief and doing a happy dance!

I believe it will take a while to heal, but I think the Deramaxx is doing what it's supposed to be doing!!!

YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!! Just like what my sweet Dr. Beau used to tell me .... give it a day or two! :-)) Let me know if you need anything! I AM VERY VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!!l Love and hugs! Dee

Guest IrskasMom

Adrianne , I was holding my Breath reading your Post. Now I am breathing a little easier to hear Larry is doing a little better. Some more Prayers and ever so gentle Hugs for Larry and you :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug and for Larry :dogcookie

Sending all the best thoughts to Our Larry.

I know exactly what you mean about your change in perspective. Just remember that older houndies slip more and recover more slowly. It doesn't have to be horrible news. :grouphug

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

:hope that Larry continues to improve...and :grouphug for you because I know you love him so much.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

I'm glad to hear he's doing better!!! :yay :yay :yay sending many healing hugs and prayers!!! :hope :hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

My heart dropped seeing this. Sending loads of prayers for Larry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Hugs and prayers for you and Larry. I hope Ollie gave the chair the ol-what-for for hurting her brother and scaring you.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

I know you are going to be the Warrior Mom to Larry - willing him with all of your powers to make him better. Never let him see you cry. Just infuse his psyche with your strength. You have the power of GT behind you with so many of us sending prayers for Larry and hugs of comfort and strength to you, Adrianne. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Best wishes to you and Larry. I'm glad to see he's doing better today.

If he were my boy, I wouldn't x-ray, either. You're going to do what is best for him based on how he feels and how he acts, not because of what you might (or might not) see on film. And in that case, there's no reason to put him through the stress of an x-ray.

Give him a kiss for me.

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)

If they do need to x-ray, see if they can do it without sedation. When Dude had some recently for arthritis, they just sort of laid him out and popped the picture. He laid perfectly still! The hardest part was getting him up on the table, but once there he was fine.

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Larry and Adrianne, you've got tons of healing thoughts and love surrounding you on all sides. We've given you a virtual vaccination to protect you from any more owies. I hope every day will bring more healing until you're feeling like yourself again.

Adrianne, 2296-x.jpg Godiva cures all ills. ;)

gallery_13500_3426_13848.jpg