Deeni Was Hit By A Car Last Night

Guest BooBooMama

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see an update, and a positive one at that. Hang in there and get stronger Deeni, we are all praying for you.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

So nice to hear a positive update. Continued prayers from here.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Very happy to hear the good news! I hope Deeni continues on the road to recovery. We'll keep the good thoughts coming.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest fandogs

I've been watching this board, praying, sending good thoughts and white light since the first post. Glad Deeni is responding to treatment.

PLEASE keep us posted.

Snip, Soulman and Maxine

Guest BooBooMama

One of my worst fears.. Get Well Deeni!

Mine too. But of all my GH's Deeni is the most easy to control so I never thought she would be able to bolt past me and through the door. She adores children so I guess the screaming and yelling kids were just too much temptation. It happened SO fast!

Thoughts and prayers for your family and Deeni. It is, like someone else said, every dog owner's worst nightmare and something we should all keep in mind when we castigate others who's dogs occasionally lose their owner's control. It truly can happen to ANYONE

It is with great shame that I admit- I have judged owners quite harshly (to myself- never to their faces!) whose dogs got loose. Now I know that it can happen in the blink of an eye.

I'm so happy to read the latest update on your girl. I pray that she continues to improve every minute and that she will soon be home with her loving family.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest greyt2love

So happy to see the good update on Deeni! Hopefully, there will be better and better ones forthcoming! In the meantime, my prayers for her continue.

Jeez, I take a day off from GT and look what happens! :o Just seeing this and went from post 1 to the last page. Glad to see things are going well, so now I'll read the posts in between! Eeesh, I'm so sorry! You've no doubt been through hell. Lots of prayers for continued recovery.

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).