Something Is Wrong With Legs' Back Legs

You are showing him love and kindness, and treating his pain. That's huge. I know it's hard for you in some ways, but I'm so glad he's with you, Lucy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Javasmom

Well, if it is just a hitch in his git-a-long, nothing more serious and not painful, I guess it is something that will just be what it is. He's such a cutie and I know you love him, I hope they are able to get to the bottom of this. As usual, keep us posted.

Sorry guys, nothing really to update. Legs has been on bed rest so he hasn't had any weakness in his back end. The pain meds also seem to be working, he hasn't been crying out or limping. Still trying to figure out if he should get a CT scan and when. Thanks so much for thinking of him, I will update as soon as there is any news.

Isn't he the cutest thing ever?? :wub: :wub: :beatheart

get-attachment2aspx.jpg

I have been hoping for an update as well. Hang in there Lucy, it's good to hear that the rx is helping.

Legs absolutely is the cutest thing ever :wub:

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Guest racergirl435

Love that bald tookus! If there was ever a place for a baldy grey, Hawaii is it!

We'll be thinking of you. Hope things continue to improve.

:wub::wub: Funny, I was thinking the same thing about his butt. ;)

I guess no news, is good news. Glad to hear he is doing good on the meds. Please keep us updated, even if it is just a pic here and there. :)

Isn't he the cutest thing ever?? :wub: :wub: :beatheart

get-attachment2aspx.jpg

Aaaaaw!! He is soooo cute!! :wub::beatheart:heart :heart Swoooooooooooooooooon.....

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

• 2 months later...

I TOTally missed this thread and even your adoption of Legs!!!!! I feel very much out of the loop.

So, how is Legs this December?? At least he is not at our house where we have snow and near 0 degree weather coming! Legs' legs would not enjoy that at all!

How is the sweetie-pie???? Is he still on bed-rest? We had a scare with Woodie recently....limping for no reason but he does play rough in the fenced-in yard so we assume it is an injury since he is slowly getting better.

Update, please (happy ones are the best!)!

Bow Wow Wow Yippie Yo Yippie Yay :)

Siggy4.jpg

Johanna with hounds: Woodie (Molly's Marvin) (Grenade X Kh Molly) and Petra (Make Her a Pet) (Dodgem By Design X Late Nite Oasis)

and forever missing Hurley (Jel Try Out) (Gable Dodge X Kings Teresa) with Kalapaki Beach in Kauai as the background

I TOTally missed this thread and even your adoption of Legs!!!!! I feel very much out of the loop.

So, how is Legs this December?? At least he is not at our house where we have snow and near 0 degree weather coming! Legs' legs would not enjoy that at all!

How is the sweetie-pie???? Is he still on bed-rest? We had a scare with Woodie recently....limping for no reason but he does play rough in the fenced-in yard so we assume it is an injury since he is slowly getting better.

Update, please (happy ones are the best!)!

Sorry, just seeing this. Legs is doing well, thanks for asking :) He is no longer on bed rest, and hasn't had an "episode" for awhile. He wlll occasionally cry out randomly, but I can't tell what hurts and it seems to pass quickly, so I don't know. The next step will be a CT scan, but I don't want to put him through that unnecessarily. Otherwise he is a super happy, goofy, silly, and extremely cuddly guy. I am head over heels in love with him, and still can't believe that he appeared in my life at exactly the right time! :wub: :wub: :wub: