Rocky

Guest KennelMom

Guest PhillyPups

Heather & Ken,

I am so very sorry for the dagnosis. Hug Rocky and enjoy the moments.

:bighug to you both, my heart is breaking for you.

Pat

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not one given toward expletives, but crap. I am so sorry. I really to hope there's something reasonable that can be done. Sending prayers and hugs to everyone. You all have to be exhausted at this point. Will keep you tucked tightly in our prayers.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest LindsaySF

I'm sorry. Not the news you were expecting, I'm sure. :( At least you have some answers now, even though they kinda suck. :(

Oh I'm so sorry. sad.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

So very sorry, Heather & family... I have seen that shadow on an x-ray one too many times, myself. It's the Enemy. The Joy-Stealer. Too many gone, too soon, but the knowledge that you are not alone doesn't really make it any easier when it is your own greyhound.

Big hugs :grouphug to all of you: may he know comfort and love.

Meri & the Dorg
with Little Lee from Eetaly (Raider Retire), Freya FooFoo (Writers Block), Brodie (never raced), and "foster" JJ (Rossmore Judith). Missing Bravo, Chickie, Nico, Meri Carol, Lucky II, Ringo, Mylie, Bull, Geordie, Shae-Leigh, Stretch, Dustin, Cooper, Lucky, and Heidi.

Guest Energy11

I can only imagine how you are feeling, after going through all of this!

All I can do is send you my love, a lot of hugs and some prayers!

Dee ... You are in my thoughts!

Damn it! I was so not wanting to see that. Hugs to you and to Rocky. :grouphug

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Heather, I'm so sorry. :weep

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Guest PiagetsMom

I'm really sorry......when things keep going downhill you know something is going on, you just hope it's nothing like this. :grouphug

Ah Crap.

I'm so sorry.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I'm so sorry, Heather.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I am so sorry to hear the news about Rocky, I am just reading this thread now. I am sad all that testing was less than helpful.

Please give Rocky a bunch of kisses and I hope his pain meds work while everything gets figured out!!

Bow Wow Wow Yippie Yo Yippie Yay :)

Siggy4.jpg

Johanna with hounds: Woodie (Molly's Marvin) (Grenade X Kh Molly) and Petra (Make Her a Pet) (Dodgem By Design X Late Nite Oasis)

and forever missing Hurley (Jel Try Out) (Gable Dodge X Kings Teresa) with Kalapaki Beach in Kauai as the background

Guest FullMetalFrank

Oh, Heather... That really sucks. I wish the news were better. Sending gentle hugs :grouphug and wishes for as much pain free time as possible. I am sorry.

Guest greytbookert

Crap, crap, crap! I had been hoping and praying that this wouldn't be the "answer". Keeping you all in my thoughts!

Big kisses for Rocky!