Rocky

Guest KennelMom

Ugh. I lost my boy last month from OS with spread to lungs. They told me that in a lot of cases dogs can live painlessly for months with lung mets. However he had pleural effusion which meant that his lung cancer was advanced and they would have to aspirate the fluid on a regular basis (possibly daily). Not a great way to live out the rest of his life.

My heart goes out to you. He is such a beautiful boy from this pictures. I feel your pain.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest K9Cookies

Oh no. :cry1 Not the news we all wanted to hear. We'll be thinking about you guys and Rocky. :grouphug Let us know how he does with the extra pain meds.

Oh Heather. This was not what I expected to hear. I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I am so sorry! Many prayers.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.