Riley Is Part Of The Ocean Now

RileysLegacy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This morning, exactly 1 month after he died, I scattered Riley's ashes in the ocean right in front of my house. I hope he would have approved.

This is how I like to remember him. He used to dig himself a hole, lay in it, and fall fast asleep. :heart

20078_108055225872840_1000000508864.jpg

OMG what a sweet photo that is.

I know that Riley approved of your scattering his ashes in the ocean.

:grouphug:weep

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Riley's love is like the oceans, it will go on forever. I think that's beautiful that you let him go where he loved it so much.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

That is the sweetest picture.

Rest well, gentle boy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

This morning, exactly 1 month after he died, I scattered Riley's ashes in the ocean right in front of my house. I hope he would have approved.

This is how I like to remember him. He used to dig himself a hole, lay in it, and fall fast asleep. :heart

20078_108055225872840_1000000508864.jpg

i do believe he would approve! Mr. GT Hound how you will be missed. You did good Lucy....the two of you were perfect for one another. Sending you hugs.

Praying for all the missing greys!

Thoughts of you today! I think Riley would have approved since he loved the sand so much and the sand drifts out to the ocean. You can see Riley in every wave and every rippple on to the beach. May you always have happy memories............

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

Riley angelwings.gifgrouphug.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

{{{{{{{{Lucy}}}}}}}} :grouphug

What a beautiful photo of your Riley, I have a lump in my throat :heart:beatheart:cry1:brokenheart

I love that you scattered his ashes in the ocean.... it seems so fitting somehow.

Hugs to you.

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day.